1

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Hello Mom? Is That You??


Washington state wants to allow you to have the ability to allow cremation of a type wherein mulch is produced.  Many there are thinking : ah, great, I will become a beautiful tree.  Yes!  A tree!  As I thought more about it, though, animal potty immediately jumped into my mind.  Now, that requires a bit more though and none of it pretty.
Do guarantees come with this?  Who will be using this potty?  Lions, tigers, and bears?  Oh, my.  My cat?  My son’s dog?  Can I sell it?  Can I place it where I like? Is it just actually me or will it combined with my neighbor?  Are there restrictions that will be mandated; like, what happens when it’s ver windy or rainy and it moves?  Can I reclaimed it?  Well, not me actually because I am mulch. Do I have any rights?
Interesting minds want to know.
So what do you think?  If I know I’m on the wait out soon, should I try and gain more eight so I produce more mulch? My mom did not want to donate my Dad’s corneas because at the end of the world he would resurrected as blind.  Being resurrected while mulch would seem to ?strange?  Who would recognize me.  But then again, I may not belong to the righteous anyway and all this is discussion, time, and worry, may just be leading me to an earlier death.
I’m exhausted.
To mulch or not to mulch??  


No comments :

Post a Comment